Apr 1, 2021 - Dec 31, 2022 in
On-Site training in the familiarity of your facility and Webinar training is available.
DEWETRON will provide a system for students during classroom and on-site training.
OUR BASIC CURRICULUM
- Complete product background, including hardware, software, signal conditioning and A/D conversion, and platform choice.
- Introduction to DEWETRON software, including system setup, channel scaling and EU conversion.
- Hands-on application of sensor setup and configuration.
- Hands-on practice with data recording, including free run and triggered modes.
- Hands-on application to screen setup for on-line viewing and analysis using X-Y, Y-T, FFT, digital and analog meters.
- Hands-on data replay and review, printing, and exporting to other formats.
- Hands-on introduction to data analysis and networking multiple systems.
Certificates for all students completing the training will be provided shortly after the training via mail or email.