International Conference PCIM Europe Conference 2021: Call for Papers open
Experts from industry and academia in power electronics once again have the opportunity to submit their abstracts for a lecture or poster presentation at PCIM Europe Conference from 4 – 6 May 2021 in Nuremberg, Germany.
The PCIM Europe, an international conference, with accompanying exhibition, offers excellent opportunities for experts in the field of power electronics to present their latest research findings and development and pass on their knowledge to an international audience. All the papers accepted will be published in the PCIM Europe conference proceedings, as well as in the scientific databases of IEEExplore, Scopus, Compendex and IET Inspec Direct.
The conference topics include recent developments e.g. in power semiconductors, passive components, products for thermal management, sensors and new materials. In the field of energy storage systems, new topics, such as “Battery Management Systems”, “Charging Strategies” und “Battery Characterization” will be addressed.
The PCIM Europe Conference will cover the following main topics:
- Power Semiconductors
- Thermal Management
- Packaging and Interconnection Materials
- Packaging and Reliability in Packaging
- Control and Drive Strategies in Power Converters
- Low Power Electronic Converters
- High Power Electronic Converters
- Power Electronics in Transportation Applications
- Motors and Actuators
- Control Techniques in Electrical Drives
- Motion Control and Drives in Automation
- New and Renewable Energy Systems
- Energy Storage Systems
- Power Systems and Smart Grids
- Power Quality and EMC
- Design Tools and Applications
- Transducers and Sensors
- Passive Components
- System Reliability
- Communication and Cybersecurity in Power Electronics
Awards for outstanding contributions
The PCIM Europe advisory board will choose the best four contributions from all the papers submitted. The best paper overall as well as outstanding achievements by young engineers, not older than 35, will be honored. Each prize is worth 1,000 Euro.
For further details and conditions about the Call for Papers, please visit PCIM Europe.