PCIM EUROPE CONFERENCE
SiC power module for high-temperature automotive application
Wide band-gap power semiconductor devices such as SiC and GaN devices break thermal operating limits and switching speed limits of the Si semiconductors.
This paper contains:
- Power module design concept
- Power module design
- System integration design
- Manufacturing steps
- Clean signal strategy for double pulse measurement
- Determination of DC link inductance with distributed DC link capacitance
- Comparison with classical wirebonded
- Conclusion and further steps
This download is provided to you by third parties (eg the manufacturer) or from our editorial staff free of charge.
Many publications have already dealt with the unwanted parasitic turn-on (PTO) of semiconductor devices and how to get rid of it. But in the same-titled paper, it was shown that high power applications may even benefit from a small PTO.more...
To reduce our carbon footprint by electrifying society, massive deployment of renewable energy sources has become mandatory. This requires grid-tied energy storage system to balance energy production and consumption demands, to help grid stability.more...